Friday, March 25, 2016

1byone wireless charger for all Qi-enabled smartphones

While this wireless charger doesn't charge my phone as fast as a Samsung charger normally does, it's still a very convenient gadget to have. My family tends to lose chargers really fast and easily, and because of this I usually have to share my Samsung charger with my daughter since she has a Samsung tablet and we often find ourselves only able to find one of the chargers. On average, I've noticed that this takes about 2 1/2-3 hours to charge my phone fully which isn't too bad, but can definitely get annoying if you are looking for a fast charge. So I would suggest that if you're looking for a fast charge, put this off to the side and use your original phone charger. But I would still recommend this gadget because it's handy to have especially when your charger goes missing, because this is much harder to miss laying around the house! The design on this is sleek and has a nice look and feel to it. It's very compact, and a bit on the small side, but I actually really like that because it fits so easily in my purse pockets, making it easy to take it with me wherever I go. I would also like to take this time to note that I received this product at a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review. All of my reviews are 100% my own, and do not reflect anyone else's reviews, or the fact that I received this for a discount or free in exchange for my time reviewing the product.

Direct product link

No comments:

Post a Comment