Friday, March 25, 2016

Stretch mark removal oil by Phytopia reduces stretch marks and brings the scarred tissue back to its original skin color

I used this stretch mark oil twice a day (once in the morning when I woke up, and once at night before I went to bed), for seven days straight. I prefer this to stretch mark creams, because the creams usually make such a big mess and leave your skin feeling greasy, while this oil goes on looking greasy, but quickly sets into your skin to do the work it's intended to, without all of the leftover grease on your skin. 

Since I only used this for a week, I haven't seen progress in the sense of "wow my stretch marks are not even visible!", but I have seen a change in the sense of after every application, my scars started to turn from the pink/purple color to white, and then from white gradually to my natural skin tone. I have definitely noticed a significant change, and I'm fairly certain that once I use this more, say for a month, my stretch marks will start to disappear even more. So with that being said, I will update this review once I've tried this for a full month to show my even further results so you all can get a good idea of what you're paying for in the long run. But to get you started, I've attached a picture of my before and after results of applying twice a day for a week. 

I would also like to take this time to note that I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review. All of my reviews are 100% my own, and do not reflect anyone else's reviews, or the fact that I received this for a discount or for free in exchange for my time reviewing the product.

Direct product link

No comments:

Post a Comment