Sunday, March 20, 2016

My full review on MuvUSA's iPhone 6 Armband for running

The quality of this armband astounds me! The red stitching on it is flawless, subtle and looks nice too. This fits my iPhone perfectly with my rubber back cases which is a plus for when I'm out running and don't want to leave my case at home. The phone slides into a pouch on the back of the armband, as to not take away from any of the appearances on the front of the band itself. There's even a hole on the back as well that makes it easy and possible to use headphones while making use of the armband. The strap on the back is very easy to customize to the size of your arm, and the overall material on this armband is very soft and almost silky in terms of texture.


The only small complaint I have on this armband, is that whether you have a case on or not when placing your phone in the armband, the material stretches as you place the phone in so it can be broken in, which adds some stretch lines to the fabric, which is sad because I don't want anything to take away from the nice appearance of the armband.

Other than this small complaint, I really like this armband and I would recommend this to anyone who cares about different types of fitness/exercise but also love to have their phone during workouts, runs, what have you. This is a great way to keep your phone by your side but not have to hold it in your hand.

I would also like to take this time to note that I received this product at a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review. All of my reviews are 100% my own, and do not reflect anyone else's reviews, or the fact that I received this for a discount or free in exchange for my time reviewing the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment