Friday, March 25, 2016

Bath toy organizer with toys included!

I'm just a little bit disappointed with this product, because no matter what I try or how hard I try, the net just keeps losing its suction, thus falling in my bathtub. But I wanted to give this a second shot, so I put it on my cabinet doors in the bathroom. This did not work for me either.  This is why I gave a 4 star review, because I know that this will be useful in some way if I work with it. I tried to put some suction cup organizers in my sink before and it never wound up working, so it could just be the surfaces in my house, I don't know but I do know that this is still a great product nonetheless. I also like the fact that this comes with a few bath toys.

Edit: I've since made use of this on my glass oven as a kitchen towel holder. I'm glad I was able to find a use for this.

I would also like to take this time to note that I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review. All of my reviews are 100% my own, and do not reflect anyone else's reviews, or the fact that I received this for a discount or for free in exchange for my time reviewing the product.

Direct product link

No comments:

Post a Comment