Friday, March 25, 2016

Treat My Feet rechargeable electric callus remover and foot softener

This is the perfect tool to use during a pedicure service or after a foot soak and before a color service. This really softened my feet and made it smooth by removing my calluses and broken skin. The grit of the roller is not harsh on skin like some callus remover grits tend to be, so you're really getting salon results safely and effectively. I like the fact that this doesn't need batteries, and that it's rechargeable because that means you won't have to keep investing money into this gadget, except when you need to buy new rollers. This is set at a great and affordable price, and the extra rollers are easy to obtain as well. The kit also includes an extra roller in fact, and even has a brush to clean the roller so that you don't have to replace the roller after each use, but instead you can get more use out of the rollers by using the brush to clean it. I think what I love most about this is that there's a "safety" on the on/off switch so that it won't power on so easily, which is great for me being that I have 3 young children who love to experiment with my things! I would also like to take this time to note that I received this product for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review. All of my reviews are 100% my own, and do not reflect anyone else's reviews, or the fact that I received this for a discount or for free in exchange for my time reviewing the product.

Direct Product Link

No comments:

Post a Comment