Friday, March 25, 2016

Feel and see the lifting power that Swissvita Eye Lift Cream has to offer

Immediately upon trying this cream, I could feel what I can only describe as a "lifting" feeling in my eyes, which fits with the description or at least the name of the product. I filled in my fine lines and wrinkles underneath both of my eyes, as well as on my actual eyelids, and I applied this cream once in the morning when I woke up. and once again at night before I went to sleep, and I did this for 7 days in a row. There's no burning sensation with this product, only the "lifting" feeling like I mentioned, which makes your eyes feel heavier and like the skin is actually lifting up and shifting into the proper places. All you need is a small drop for each eye, and you want to make sure to pat it in with the pads of your fingers to rub it all in. It is highly recommended not to apply this (or any product really) onto or around your eyes in a rubbing motion, or more fine lines and/or wrinkles can begin to appear.

After the first two days (so four applications later), I started to notice a small difference in the "lifting" appearance of my eyes. At first I thought it was just me being hopeful and excited and that it was all just in my head, so I decided to wait a few more days before getting a picture of the progress in order to really be able to see the full effect. I've attached a picture of before and after the seven days of application, and if you see what I see, I'd say that the progress is pretty good for just one week of use. I can only imagine how much a few months of application will do for me. I'll edit in three more weeks in order to show the progress after a full month of use.

I am very pleased with this product and it's been very easy for me to add this to my daily skin care routine so I'm very satisfied with this and I don't have any complaints thus far.

#eyelift #eyecream #eyegel #Swissvita #wrinkles #darkcircles #eyefirmingcream #eyefirming #eye #lift #skincare

I would also like to take this time to note that I received this product at a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review. All of my reviews are 100% my own, and do not reflect anyone else's reviews, or the fact that I received this for a discount or free in exchange for my time reviewing the product.

Direct product link

No comments:

Post a Comment